Image title

Your subtitle here

In the article, Tokyo’s Teeny-Tiny Homes (Upfront, Hayashi, 2022), I learned that many young people in Tokyo, Japan are choosing to live in tiny, 95 square-foot, homes. Although they are tiny, they are not cheap, with rent costing $340-$630 a month. In these homes, there is barely enough space for a tiny kitchen, a few pieces of furniture and appliances, and a lofted sleeping area.

Although there are bigger and less expensive living quarters, many prefer these smaller living areas because they are more stylish and clean looking. They are also preferred by young people because they are located near trendy locations

Would you live in these tiny homes?

Patricia
December 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Dear Lizbeth, 

I am surprised by your post “Tiny Homes in Tokyo” because many people from Tokyo decide to live there, and they know is not cheap. I think is a good idea to live in a tiny house if you want to save and live near trendy locations.

One sentence that stood out to me was “Although they are tiny, they are not cheap, with rent costing $340-$630 a month.” This stood out to me because if people have the money to live there then they can do it. Maybe I would live in this tiny house it would be cool to see that. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your post was something really interesting. 

1
0
()