This is my body tatted 
Butterfly
Beautiful
Bold
Caterpillars
This is my body 
Like a caterpillar 
Grow, eat , sleep
This is my body
My heart
It represents beauty, flowers, 
Bold 
one day ill be like a butterfly
This is my body
Strong
Proud
Happy
Goofy
Funny
creative

Fatima(@fatimaochs)
November 5, 2021 8:56 pm

Dear Shania

I am impressed by your post, “this is my body” because it is a beautiful poem. It has a very strong meaning. It’s short and meaningful. You use the comparison of a butterfly and it’s amazing. You make it stand out by using strong terms. Your poem has a great purpose.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “This is my body, Strong, Proud, Happy, Goofy, Funny, creative.” This stood out to me because all those words are beautiful and meaningful I’m glad to see that you accept your body. Because everyone’s bodies are unique and beautiful in their own ways. I wish many more people can read your poem and work on accepting themselves for who they are because everyone is beautiful. No matter how we look we all matter and have a purpose in this world. We are all beautiful and strong.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your poem is beautiful and I’m sure you have many more wonderful ones.

Fatima

arlette(@arletteochs)
November 4, 2021 5:47 pm

DEAR SHANIA

I AM IMPRESSED BY YOUR POEM,” THIS IS MY BODY”, BECAUSE IT IS IMPRESSIVE HOW YOU MAKE EVERY LITTLE DETAIL POP OUT ABOUT EVERYONE BODY.

ONE SENTENCE YOU WROTE THAT STAND OUT FOR ME IS ” THIS IS MY BODY, STRONG, PROUD, HAPPY, GOOFY, FUNNY, CREATIVE”. I THINK THIS IS LOVELY BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO THERE BODYS NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED, THERE SOME PEOPLE THAT HIDE AS IF THEY DID SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THERE BODYS.

THANK FOR YOUR WRITING. I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING WHAT YOU WRITE NEXT, BECAUSE I LIKE YOUR POEMS IT SO AMAZIN !

ARLETTE

Ella
Ella(@ellam)

I love your poem! Its flow and structure are beautiful. Keep up the good work!

You do not just wake up and become the butterfly. Growth is a process.-Rupi Kaur

Jamie(@jamiejudge)

Shania, your poem is positively beautiful. It speaks to me about the importance and people’s specifically women’s bodies. Women’s bodies are constantly placed under scrutiny and have been giving a negative connotation a lot of the time. The movement of body positivity is something important but not always followed. You added depth to this movent with your descriptions of your body. Calling it happy and goofy is something people wouldn’t normally say when describing their body but those words also fit so well and bring forth a commonality between everyone. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous piece.

Yarelli(@yarelliochs)

Dear Shania,
I am moved by your poem, “This Is My Body” because I believe it is important to honor what our bodies do for us. I think it is important to be nice to ourselves and our bodies. Our bodies deserve more recognition than they actually receive for everything they allow us to do.

One sentence that stood out to me is, “My heart it represents beauty, flowers”. This sentence stood out to me because I always think to myself that the most beautiful feature of a person is their heart. I think this because a person with a beautiful heart is always worth more than a person with good looks but an ugly heart.

Thank you for writing this post. I look forward to reading more of your poems on here.

Suzanna(@suzannajudge)

Dear Shania,
I really liked alliteration in the first part of your poem! I think that conveyed all the things you wanted it to perfectly. Since you started with a lot of alliteration, it might be a cool idea to end with it as well. Also, there were jsut a few minor grammer mistakes with capitalization, but aside from that, great job.
Thank you!

Kate
Kate(@katejudge)

I really liked your poem because you described how life and bodies are beautiful because they can change over time. Change is such an important part of life- to be able to grow and adapt. I liked how you captured this in your poem and the belief that someday you’ll be a butterfly. I would love to hear more about your ideas on the importance of growth in life. Great work!

Perla(@perlaochs)

Dear Shania,

I really love you post on ¨ This is my body¨, because it shows how you making sure you have self love and have confidence on how beautiful your body is. it shows how you can make sure you tell yourself how much you think your bodies beauty is worth something.

One thing that really stand out the post was that you say ¨This is my body strong,proud,happy,goofy,funny,creative¨ just love how much amazing words you can say about your body .

Thank you so much for writing. i love to see you post again.

Maryjoe
Maryjoe(@maryjoeochs)

Dear Shania,

I am loving your post,”this is my body”, because of how you prompt self love. More people need to prompt self love and I believe that this post will bring change to other people. It could defiantly spread more self love and realization that beauty isn’t by appearance but by perceiving the beauty.
One thing that stands out about your post is when you talk about your body and it being beautiful and comparing it to other beautiful things stands out to me because of how you can compare non human things to be as beautiful as yourself. Many people wouldn’t compare themselves and a insect but the choice of insect really made this post show me that beauty is beauty just by the way your perceive things.
Thank you for writing! I look forward to seeing what your write next because I like the fact that you are self positive and spreading and sharing that with people. This really moved me to think about how am I beautiful or how can I share and promote self love? Thank you for inspiring me to bring change!

Maryjoe

Reese
Reese(@reesejudge)

I love how you relate your growth to a butterfly’s growth. Things change constantly, but in the end something beautiful comes from it.

10
0
()