My body is important to me.
You should always love yourself.
Your body is very important.
It brings new life.

Females carry the baby males conceive them.
Your body is so beautiful from  your head to toe.
Don’t let people tell you your fat is too skinny, too small or too big.
Don’t listen to them love yourself for how you are.
your body is your first and last home take good care of yourself.
People might treat  you differently because of your skin color.
Don’t let them affect you.

Jeremy
April 5, 2024 10:38 pm

I really liked the title and poem esc writing you’ve done. It’s very reassuring and inspiring to see someone write about how much people should love their bodies no matter what anyone thinks. I think we should continue to encourage this kind of positivity in the world

Morgan
April 5, 2024 7:01 pm

I loved the picture your poem moved me so much into loving myself so much more. The message of our poem is incredibly powerful, it has the power to inspire women everywhere by emphasizing the value of accepting self-love and cherishing one’s body. It can, in my opinion, enable women to speak up in favor of positivity and self-love. Even though I really relate to the theme, I think it would be even more impactful if you used more figurative language.

Laila
April 5, 2024 1:28 pm

By just the title of this article, I was fully captured in a text yet to be read. This is important for people to recognize, and is important for women (no matter the age) to cherish, so your poem is powerful! What caused you to write about this? With that being said, this is great writing and hopefully, you continue to inspire and advocate for this subject.

Nadya
April 5, 2024 10:18 am

This is a great free verse poem with a great message of body positivity.Some more use of figurative language would really bring this poem over the top. Nice cover of the poem too.

Luvly
April 5, 2024 4:20 am

i was first drawn to the women on the cover, then I became hooked from the title. Your poem beautifully celebrates the importance of self-love and body positivity. This is something that I strive to accomplish myself, and I believe that this poem will open the eyes of every woman who is feeling down and needs a reminder that what they have is theirs.

Amora
April 4, 2024 3:46 pm

I really like the message you were trying to convey through this poem. I feel like this poem has the ability to uplift women all around the world. this poem reminds women of the importance of cherishing their bodies and how beneficial it is to truly love yourself. I hope this poem helps all the women who read it and encourages them to promote self love.

Akina
April 4, 2024 3:42 pm

I love the message of your poem! It’s something every woman should hear as it touches on the topic of self-love and body positivity. One suggestion I have is to include some figurative language, I think this would make your message more powerful. What drew me to this post was your cover photo! I loved the pose of the model and it displays how fast AI is developing.

Cash
April 4, 2024 3:38 pm

Your words resonate with a beautiful message of self-love and acceptance, reminding us all of the importance of cherishing our bodies. It’s empowering to hear you emphasize the beauty and significance of every individual, regardless of societal standards or judgments. Your encouragement to ignore negative voices and embrace oneself is a powerful reminder of our inherent worth. How do you practice self-love and care for your body in your daily life? Additionally, what advice would you give to others who may struggle with accepting and loving themselves?

Bobbie
April 4, 2024 2:06 pm

Your writing promotes a positive message of self-love and body acceptance. However, some of the statements are kind of general. Grounding the advice in more specific, personal anecdotes could make the narrative more impactful and relatable, great writing!

Jenna
April 4, 2024 3:46 am

Hi Imani! Your title is what brought my attention to your comment because it is such a powerful line. Your poetry is beautiful. Is there a specific issue this poem of yours it trying to address? I would recommend adding some form of figurative language to create an image for the readers. Outside of that beautiful poem and communication.

Rossanna
April 4, 2024 1:04 am

I like how bold the title and image are. Reading your post made me appreciate my body even more. Keep on spreading body positivity.

December 12, 2023 8:04 pm

Dear Imani,
Your post made me think about how important our bodies are. We all have different bodies and functions but it is something to always be proud of. Something I wonder is how many people look at themselves in a negative way.

Giuliani Morales

December 12, 2023 5:15 pm

Dear Imani WB ,
Your post made me think about how we should love our body no matter what anyone tells us.We should care about our opinion not anyone else and should love ourselves.Something I wonder is why other people care about what our body looks like they should just focus on themselves and only worry about themselves and not treat others horribly because of how they look like.

13
0
()