My Scratch animation is my own version of Aesop’s “The Wolf and the Seven Little Children” where the viewer gets the opportunity to make the moral decision. It also has a bit of humor in it  to lighten the mood.

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/134681157/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

I have made a script that outlines my entire animation. My first act is abridged in my animation and I have also created Act 2A and Act 2B. Act 2A is the rest of my animation when the viewer chooses one of the options while Act 2B is the rest of my animation when the viewer chooses the other option. I have also used storyboard to outline my animation even further and it helped my visualize how my animation will look.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nCBYgJ3GRZIvc1rhKz3mBlMht8vsz2W3vS_1TXWM528/edit

0
()