Hello! Welcome to an introduction of my adapted animation, “The Two Goats”. This animation is adapted from one of Aesop’s fable’s and teaches a lesson about pride. In this animation, you’ll be introduced to Toto, David, and Abua. You’ll be able to choose an ending for my animation, so try it out!

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/134436127/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

In order to create my animation, I first needed to find a fable to base it off of. After doing that, I created an alternate ending for it. Then, I created a script for the entire fable and added onto it so that each act was at least 1 minute long. I created two different versions of Act 2. One had a happy ending, while the other had a bad one. Before I started my animation, I created a project plan to keep myself on task. Finally, I started my animation. In my animation, I allowed the viewer to choose a decision, which would lead to a certain ending. I also imported some characters from storyboard.that to my animation.

Link to script:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AWI5HftmEliCWkOEnpL2GsUh0H8Jgj-dfIWx2A4Nlbw/edit?usp=sharing

(Horizontal picture is Act 1. Vertical Picture is Act 2A and Act 2B.)

0
()