Women are paid less than men are in almost every occupation. College-educated women make almost $8 less than college-educated men. Even in the White House, there is a wage gap. Women in the White House make 88 cents per the dollar that men make. Some critics think that the wage gap is exaggerated and is not actually this much, but there have been many reviews and studies proving that this is the actual wage gap. Obama never tried to excuse this wage gap, and instead that the White House has to do better and understand that a problem exists and needs to be fixed. There was an act that the Senate was presented, but ended up rejecting, and it was the Paycheck Fairness Act. This act would’ve applied the changes ordered by Obama for federal contractors to make updates under the Equal Pay Act.

Here are my annotations: https://nowcomment.com/documents/264207?scroll_to=2382412&show_comment=com_2382412

0
()