So far, the plot in 12 again reminds me of another text. In The Time Machine, is a book where there is a machine that goes to the past but when the people go to the past it just goes to the place they want, and in the text I’m reading this is similar because this woman that go to her 12 again just in her house was in the 1972 and out was 2000s. Also the clothes and everything that it’s old it’s just in her house and not outside. In the other text it was similar because when they went to the past or future they just went to the specific place.

May 8, 2019 3:43 pm

Dear ashley
I am impressed by your post The time machine because… the post say that people travel to the exact places this is awesome because think in all the places to the what would you go in the past change the past etc… one sentence you wrote that stands out for me is :’’future they just went to the specific place. I think this is impressed because you could at any important date in the time thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because… your posts are very interesting and have a form in that the history it develops.

1
0
()