My story “The Three Little Pigs” Is about three pigs that buy houses and are confronted with a wolf that wants to eat them outside their door. At the last pigs house they must make a desicion that is interactive for the watchers and they face the consequences for opening their door or not.

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/158462282/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

To create this animation, I spent more that eight hours of coding on the animation and I had to time everything perfectly so that the dialouge would not over lap each other and be messy. I used code blocks like to wait for 3 seconds or to say something, or to talk, or glide to a certain place. I also had to switch their costumes to make them seem alive in a way.

https://docs.google.com/a/bsge.org/document/d/1TdDCUU5P4FGfC-mcn-bqSiLOF1AKsfsx14g1H6wBEWk/edit?usp=sharing

March 2, 2020 5:01 pm

Dear Madison, I just want to say that this is dedication and you are a very hard worker. Coding is hard and takes time to learn. I enjoyed this though. It is very interesting, I love the details you added. I look forward to seeing what you post next!

1
0
()