I discovered in the article ¨High School Stress¨ that high school give out so much stress to the students for example when it comes the end of school and they have a C in the class and giving them a final exam test then the student will have so much stress on them because if they not pass the class they will fail and retake the class for not passing the final. Stress may also cause the body aka the (brain) to perform poorly during class finals. We should consider not giving so much stress to the student. 

It must be excruciating to be under such stress. I think that we should not give the final exam on the last day of school and not give so much work for the student to be under so much stress. Now summer break is coming up, students may want some stress relief for next semester so that it won’t be so stressful. 

May 16, 2022 4:56 am

Dear, Angel

I am very impressed by your post about ¨The stress of Highschool stress¨ because to me it’s interesting how we as teenagers go through that phrase every end of the school year. I think it’s interesting how too much stress could cause us to do poorly on finals. We try our best to keep up with work but at the end assignments start piling up. 

One sentence that stood out to me was ¨ Stress may also cause the body aka the (brain) to perform poorly during class finals.” This stood out to me because stress could make you perform poorly on finals or assignments. I had an experience in some finals I have done in some classes and I managed to pass because I took some breaks in between in order to stay focused even though it was hard due to having 7 finals. 

Thank you for writing. I can’t wait to see what you write next.

May 2, 2022 3:41 am

Dear Angel

I am very impressed by your ¨The stress of Highschool stress¨ because it’s very interesting how we as teenagers go through that phrase every end of the school year. I think it’s interesting how too much stress could cause us to do poorly on finals.

One sentence that stood out to me was ¨ Stress may also cause the body aka the (brain) to perform poorly during class finals. This stood out to me because stress could make you perform poorly on a final but in my experience in some finals I have done in some classes I managed to pass.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next.

2
0
()