In the speech that Biden made on Afghanistan, I learned that during Trump’s presidency he had called off all American troops in Afghanistan allowing May 1st to be the deadline, so now that Biden is president he is trying to let the people know the situation as to why he is going along with this decision and also taking responsibility. Since America has been helping Afghanistan for over 20 years, they still weren’t able to create a stable government for themselves. They had all the access to machinery/weapons and were still taken over by the Taliban once American troops had left.

0
Do you think it was a good or bad thing that they pulled out Americanx

I think that this current situation has both its pros and cons. Yes, it still is harmful to those innocent people in Afghanistan but pulling out troops that had died as well is what was good specially since they’ve invested millions in a country that had no hope. So for the perceivable future, we will have to see what happens because of this current decision.

0
()