In the article, “COVID-19 Response ”, by McGraw Hill, I learned that the White House had planned to roll out the new phase of a coronavirus response but they couldn’t because of the crisis in Ukraine. Biden had addressed that people should just stay and go back to wearing their masks if people are not vaccinated. Biden announced that they should stop using the disease as a dividing line and instead come together to be fully living life with one another again. Also, Republicans and Democrats, and members of Congress all stood and applauded Biden when the U.S. was standing with Ukraine against Russian President Vladimir Putin. Republicans also applauded when the President pledged to provide the funding for law enforcement. 

I think that what is happening in Ukraine is a very urgent crisis because the U.S. is helping the Ukrainians against the Russians. With the Corona response, I think that Biden really stated what he wanted to state to America about masks and how people should get vaccinated. It really surprised me that Republicans actually agreed with Biden on the funding for more police enforcement. 

What do you think about Biden’s address?

0
()