I’d love to tell you about my fairy tale project. I chose the fairy tale, “The Red Shoes”. It is about a girl named Karen who just lost her mom, an old lady adopts her. After being adopted she becomes vain. When seeing the princess wearing red shoes she must have a pair. She wears them to Church, which I guess is forbidden. The old lady is furious. After a soldier begging for money comments on the shoes Karen does a little dance, but cannot stop. Lucky the Clergyman had time to pull them off her feet. The old lady becomes ill and Karen wants to go to the ball. She wears the red shoes. She dances out of the ballroom all through the night. She sees the old lady being buried in the cemetery. She eventually goes to the executioner to have her feet cut off. In my scratch animation I chose the choice of what shoes to wear the night of the ball. If she chose to wear brown shoes she would have a great time at the ball, then return home and finally talk and say goodbye to the old lady. The next day she would go to the executioner and have the red shoes cut up, but they would hop away and never be seen again. Creating this project took a long time. I had many difficulties and had to work very hard for it to be completed before the deadline. I had to create storyboards and create a scipt. Thank you for taking time to look at my post and see it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V4X2alW0IJsr2THt-zJ5WC1QpFimhD3mws3c24IMTmE/edit?usp=sharing

0
()