Why do Black males feel like they will only be successful in pro football? How can we help black males play pro football without getting hurt? Is playing Pro football worth risking your body as a black male? Family matters the most to me. I love my mom and little sister. My everyday life is pretty boring i really only go to school go to football practice during the season and then go home. I believe the most issues that makes me upset in the news is the police brutality. I feel like we should talk about more of the good things that are happening in our area then the bad.  why photoThe current conversation is black males make up only 12% of the united states but make up more than half of the NFL. People are wording why black males want to play this sport. I’ve learned that black males believe this is there only way to getting to college and or helping their mothers and family get out.

0
()