Last year was when it all began, this virus spreading across the country, state to state. It’s a new year now and many things have changed, the virus is still taking the lives of many people. We are encouraged to take all the precautions necessary to not just protect ourselves but out family, friends, neighbors, and our medical staff, doctors.

Lately many people have come together to uphold in different ways to help one another. In a Upfront article I read about many teens in there community spreading kindness during this unfortunate time. They came up with great ideas to making masks, buying groceries for those that are at high risk. Have you ever thought a great way to help or make a difference in the community?

You can get together, vertically that might help get through this tough time for everyone. Despite the risk, you have to think that there is medical staff, doctors, nursing working long shifts to give the proper care to those that have a case of Covid-19. You are helping them also, less patients, less loss, and the world can get back to”normal”.

January 30, 2021 8:24 am

Hey Selena I liked what you talked about us playing our part on lowing the spread of the virus. All health care workers are indeed working extra hours because of this pandemic but them wearing a mask for 12+ hours is really really annoying. Helping those at high risk is very beautiful during these tough times. Covid-19 is going to be around still probably for another year or 2 we just got to get used to it and keep going in life no matter what bumps are in front of us. Everyone uses Covid-19 as an excuse but those who don’t are very special.

January 27, 2021 7:13 pm

One sentence you wrote here that stands out for me is “You are helping them also, less patients, less loss, and the world can get back to”normal. ” I agree with you here that many live were affected because of covid and it really has changed us. I feel as if life is for risky now, we have to be very careful with the virus out there and sometimes you won’t even expect it if you suddenly have it. Masks and social distancing really are the only thing we can do now to stay away from others who might have it, we really have no option if we wanna stay away from covid. Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because these are some of the things I find interesting.
Dulce

Sofia Meza-Lua
Sofia Meza-Lua
January 27, 2021 4:51 pm

One sentence you wrote that stood out for me is ¨Last year was when it all began, this virus spreading across the country, state to state. It’s a new year now and many things have changed, the virus is still taking the lives of many people. ¨ It stood out to me because it’s already been a long time already since the virus has started and it’s still continuing this year and in fact taken a ton of people’s lives which is sad.

Mario
January 27, 2021 12:08 am

I agree Covid-19 has affected everyone in the world. This pandemic has caused a lot of problems for many and some companies even benefited from this. Mask became a high demand so a lot of companies began selling and making masks to distribute. Slowly we will fight through this pandemic but our lives might not be the same.

January 26, 2021 6:41 pm

I can agree that Covid-19 has really affected many people in different ways. It has changed our lives, but despite all the downfalls, there are many great things that Covid-19 has brought to us. One thing to be appreciative about is each other. As the article states, people are “making masks and buying groceries for those at high risk.” In our own way and any way possible, we are helping each other get through this pandemic. Our lives might not go back to how they used to be, but at the very least we have that, a life to live; another thing to be grateful about.

Help on Youth Voices
5
0
()

Connect with