So far , the character  in 12 again reminds me of another movie. In The Time Traveler’s Wife, what is about a young woman that was going to get married, bot was not hundred percent sure. This text to this movie is similar because its about two persons that are not sure of their marriage, the reason is that they discute a lot and have different thoughts. So this makes there life more difficult and they want to solve it but their husbands are always busy with their jobs. The people that they involucre in this problem is their children because their the ones that suffer. It is a little bit different just because the woman in the text has more time of marriage and the girl in the movie is barely going to get married. Also the other woman in the text has three sons and in the movie she just have a daughter and a son. This two the text and the movie are similar and interested because this experience of traveling to the past is so amazing something I would like to do. I recommend a lot this text and the movie to persons that want to have a marriage and are not to sure of there thoughts they can see and read this because they can think more what are they going to do.

Anthony
April 1, 2019 6:32 am

This summary reminded me a lot of the book The Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. It’s a drama romance mix also about time travel.

Jacob
March 28, 2019 8:36 pm

I really enjoyed reading your analysis here. Here’s some more news about The Time Traveler’s Voice: https://deadline.com/2018/07/the-time-travelers-wife-adaptation-steven-moffat-series-order-hbo-1202437332/

2
0
()