Hello,

I just created a remixed version of the Swahili story, the one-handed girl. It was for a tech project and took a lot of time. Enjoy.

So basically there’s this evil brother, anyways evil at the beginning of the story, and you have to choose wether he apologizes or he lies to the king that his sister is a witch. These options were meant to show a moral in the story, treat others the way you wanted to be treated.

So this is the embedded code of my scratch project

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/158536479/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

We started out in making this animation by finding a story we liked. However, it had to have the ability to we tweaked so their was a clear moral decision in the story. We could only use story’s that couldn’t be used for commercial display. We then, identified the main character in the story and the moral decision they make. We created an alternate ending, so if the viewer can control to use one of two endings. One ending displays the rather “good” choice and the other displays the “bad” choice. We made storyboards after that to make our animations, well not really animations but a layout of what they would look like. The next day, we made our scratch animation over the process of several days. Me, being the person I am did it all in one day. There you go, that was the design process for our animation.

Here’s the link to my script

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iMxIp03p1NkHMNLB_mRzqFPQf1V77hCF7YlIAtEm36c/edit?usp=sharing

Here’s my storyboards. I’m really sorry but for some reason their really small @(^_^)@

The one that is really horizontal is the first part and the really vertical one is the second part.

The End. Hope you had a great time!

0
()