red round fruits in tilt shift lens

Quentin and Margo used to be really close best friends, one day when they were younger they were on their way to the park when suddenly they found a dead man on their way.

The first three chapters of “Paper Towns” by John Green  might leave a reader feeling a bit confused because Quentin and Margo were really close friends and now they dont hang out as much and suddenly Margo climbs through his window wanting him to go with her somewhere. An example of this is on page 25.  “To what do I owe the pleasure? I asked. Margo and I were still friendly, I guess, but  we weren’t-meet-in-the-dead-of-night-wearing-black-face-paint- friendly. She had friends for that, I’m sure. I just wasn’t among them. I need your car, she explained.” This is related because  It shows how they were nice to each other but not close friends like before and it’s a bit confusing because if she has friends for that why not go to them.     

A reader’s questions might start on page 26 where it says: “So like I said, I need a car. Also, I need you to drive it, because I have to do eleven things tonight, and at least five of them involve a getaway man .” This is important because it’s weird why ask someone who isn’t as close to you anymore why doesn’t Margo ask her boyfriend? Or even her friends?  The author seems to be making the point that maybe Margo trust Quentin more since she has known him longer or even she didn’t have much time so she went to the person closest to her 

After this part of the book, most readers probably will be looking forward to reading the rest of this book because we don’t know what Margo is planning and why she needs a getaway man there is so much we don’t know and want to figure out. What’s probably going to happen next is we find out what Margo is doing and see if Quentin goes through with it.

Heather
October 8, 2020 2:58 am

Dear Nicolle
I am satisfied about your post about Paper Towns because you explained the first chapters very well. You tell the main plot of the chapter very well.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was “After this part of the book, most readers would probably will be looking forward to be reading the rest of this book” I think this is true because the book has a way of capturing the reader into being interested. The author tells the story in a way that makes the reader interested.
Another sentence that I agreed with was “The first three chapters of Paper Towns might leave a reader a bit confused.” The first few chapters might not make sense at first but it would eventually make sense. The book makes more sense later on.
I do agree with you that “It’s weird why she ask someone who isn’t close anymore” I agree with you on this since readers don’t get much context on what Margo is planning. I also agree because when the reader finds out what she is planning it gets very interesting.
I thought you might be interested in The fault in Our Stars since it’s by the same author. Both of the books are really good books.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because the book gets really crazy. I hope you will enjoy the book

1
0
()