My animation is about the “Lion and the Mouse” by Aesop. I adapted it. In Act I, the lion spares the mouse and when the mouse says he will repay the king, the king laughs heartily. Then 2 hunters come and capture him and the king begs the mouse for help. In Act IIA, the mouse decides to help the king and the king gives him the respect he deserves. In Act IIB, the mouse decides not to help and the king gets very angry. I created this animation in 3 steps. First I wrote my script. After making edits, I started making my storyboards. Then the time came to start working on my actual animation. I did Act I first, then Act IIA, then Act IIB. All of these steps led to me doing and completing my project.

The link to my script and storyboard:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HtMxTPSLkBNx3YGHLztMCKRg1aMzVYevJjjgSoL0uls/edit?usp=sharing