Once upon a time, the King of the South heard a prophecy that his daughter would marry a slave’s son that belonged to the King of the North. So the King of South asked for the slave from the King of the North. The King of the North was angered by this. He killed the slave, but the boy was left alive.

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/134409760/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

I created this animation over the course of a few weeks. First, I created a script. I made an act 1 and act 2. In act 2 I had to make two parts because this animation was interactive and asked the audience to make a decision. This decision would affect the outcome of the animation.

Here is a link to my script.

https://docs.google.com/a/bsge.org/document/d/1EzRwkjPTZB3jFY18rbVjyoICC9lc6EsM35DrSFHaEZw/edit?usp=sharing

After creating my scripts, I made storyboards on storyboardthat.com. This helped me pick my characters and backgrounds for my animation.

Then, I used Scratch to make my animation. I made the story come alive by making the characters speak and move.

0
()