happy birthday to you greeting card

In the article “The Remarkable Journey of The Iron Man ” i learned that a young man with down syndrome which is a disease you get when you have too many chromosomes.this diseases can disable you and how your body functions. The young man Chris Nikic persevered to complete the ironman challenge. At a young age he always struggled to do simple day activities. He began to learn how to walk and ride a bike . However these were all very delayed and took some time to learn. After he learned he loved to do these things. He said why  not complete a course that requires consent of running, swimming and biking. He wanted the people to know that this disease can not stop you from doing things you want to do. Training a lot each day he had massive improvement. Some biking colleges for his competition he completed in training for his big day.
I think it is very motivational for a person in his condition to do this. People have down syndrome around the world as it is a common disease. Now he will have an audience and people across the world cheering him on and wanting to be like him. I found it was meaningful to him to want to do this as he can’t do much but wants to work hard on what he has and can do.

Some people aren’t born with the gift of just being a healthy human being. What would you do with your life in this condition? Make a difference or dread every day as if it’s all a waste.

0
()