Hello! This is my Scratch animation I made remixing The Fox and the Goat by Aesop. It is a short fable about a goat making a decision whether to jump into a well and viewers get to choose while the goat jumps into the well with the Fox, or to not jump into the well.

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/134681872/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

To make this animation, I first started off choosing a story with a key decision and a moral at the end. Next, I wrote out a script, remixing the story so viewers get to see what would happen if the goat chose two different decisions. Next, I made a storyboard to envision how my animation would look like once it ends up being made on Scratch. Then, I made a project plan so I would know what work I had to get done on the animation during the time period of eight days. Finally, I actually got to work on the animation, completing each job and goal I had set in my project plan.

Here is a link to my script used to create my animation:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/1E4o_kc5zexAV__hjVAosB73e5mQBEsmUPzmKt2GmSNM/edit?usp=sharing

Here are my two storyboards.

0
()