white plane flying over gray clouds

In the article, “Charting a New ´Highway´ (upfront) I learned that a flying vehicle was constructed and named ¨Aircar¨. The car has two passenger seats and can be driven on the road and in the air because of its convertible wings. The vehicle can fly as high as 8,200 feet and goes up to 118mph. In order for these vehicles to be released to the public, rules for air traffic and safety need to be established and will not be ready until the next couple of years.

In my opinion, the idea of flying cars is nice. The only worry I have is how irresponsibly people could drive/fly these vehicles and seriously hurt people.  It’s hard to imagine worrying about regular cars hitting you while you walk or drive and also worry about a vehicle flying over you and could possibly malfunction or collapse on someone. 

What are your thoughts on the Aircar?

0
()