In the article, “World Health Organization”( October 2023) I learned how bad the environment really is around us. I learned that climate change is directly contributing to humanitarian emergencies from heatwaves, wildfires, floods, tropical storms and hurricanes and they are increasing in scale, frequency and intensity. I also learned that reducing emissions of greenhouse gasses through better transport, food and energy use choices can result in very large gains for health, particularly through reduced air pollution. I also learned that climate change is also having an impact on our health workforce and infrastructure, reducing capacity to provide universal health coverage UHC.

I think what is happening all over the world with the environment is horrible. I believe that the government should try harder to help the environment. I never knew how bad the environment was around us until I started researching. All the countries in the world should stand together and help this world God gave us.

As I continue to learn more about our environment, I want to know why the government isn’t trying harder to help the earth.

Sofia D. Kaufman
Sofia D. Kaufman
February 22, 2024 6:32 pm

Your posts are so thought-provoking and often leave me pondering long after I have finished reading Keep challenging your readers to think outside the box

1
0
()