“The Envious Neighbor” is a Japanese fairy tale that shows the consequences of being good, along with the consequences of being greedy. In the story, there are two good characters and two evil characters and the story shows what will happen to each couple.

[iframe allowtransparency=”true” width=”485″ height=”402″ src=”//scratch.mit.edu/projects/embed/134680557/?autostart=false” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen]

To make this animation, I first created a project plan, which allowed me to make the entire project in a week. First, I copied the settings and sprites from StoryboardThat as an image pack. Then, I created the costumes of each sprite and started the animation. I did each act in, on average, two days. On the final day, I added credits and a title screen and asked someone to watch it. This story has a decision that the viewer can decide, it will change the ending entirely.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S71NnPC6EnJRdJ1mzesLTjMO4VX2F–eiagj6cLqoNg/view

0
()