So far, the idea central in bajo la misma estrella reminds me of another text. In Five feet apart, the similar thing in my book and in five feet apart is that there is a boy and a girl and they are bad but in a way they love each other and cannot be very dry because they get more sick.The different thing is that in the book that I am filling it doesn’t matter if they are close and in five feet apart they cannot be very very close.

Dear Evelyn:

I am a little excited by your post, “Bajo la misma estrella”, because I can’t even imagine how exciting it is. It also makes me interesting as there are two people who love each other but cannot be close.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “There is a boy and a girl and they are bad, but in a way they love each other and cannot be very close”. I think this is interesting because it’s strange that two people who love each other can’t be together because they get sick.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I would like to know what this love you are feeling ends. I would like to know what this love you are feeling ends.

2
0
()