The article, “The Dilemma” starts with two roommates one who needs a ride to the dentist and the other who offers her a ride there. The roommate that offered to drive tires to get her there on time but doing so she speeds and ends up getting a speeding ticket. although she doesn’t think she should pay for the ticket and presents it to her roommates. but the roommate doesn’t think it’s her fault as she wasn’t the one behind the wheel.

I think the roommate who was behind the wheel should own up to her mistakes. she was the one behind the wheel and therefore she was in control of the car and its speed. i understand that she wanted to get her roommate to her appointment on time but the roommate should’ve been more responsible on her time management. But it wasn’t her fault for the speeding ticket.

What do you think whose fault is it?

Help on Youth Voices
0
()

Connect with