A time when I felt like I was David was in elementary because I and my friends would play a game called kickball. I was the best kicker on my team, and my friend would be on one of the bases waiting for the ball to be kicked so he could catch it. But whenever it would be my turn he would really go his hardest and would always catch it when I’d come close to touching the base. When he’d miss catching the ball he would just quickly run to it and grab it and I’d be taken out.

We would always argue and accuse the other person of cheating and there would be times when we would almost get into fights but our friends stop us from doing that and they would sometimes tell me to sit out until I was all chilled out. I would end up talking to him and tell him that “You gotta stop with that man cause you always go for me I could tell and so can the others”, he would respond with “yea I don’t know what you’re talking about I just want to win the game” after the game ended we both went our separate ways and never talked to each other for the rest of the school year.

0
()