In the article, “The Colorado River is Nearing its Limits” (Henry, YouthVoices) I learned that the Colorado River has been used to power many farms, reservoirs, and cities. This has been put into law in 1922 known as the Colorado River Compact, to how the western states distribute water. The river traces from the beginning to the Rocky Mountains and ends in Mexico. It’s time to change our use of water says Henry before global warming creates its own approach.

I think what is happening needs to change immediately we cannot lose the Colorado River. We shouldn’t lose this major source and need to use it more carefully. Global warming is not something that needs to have joked around and we should be taking extra precautions.

What would you do to prevent the overuse of the Colorado River?

May 18, 2022 1:47 am

Dear Aaliyah,
I am very amazed by your post “The Colorado River is at Risk” because the main source of all water is being changed drastically. Climate change is making a huge impact on this change and it’s becoming a big risk.One sentence you wrote that stood out to me was, “What would you do to prevent the overuse of the Colorado River?” this sentence stood out to me because you ended off the readers with a question. How can we be the change to prevent this from becoming a bigger of risk than it already is.
Thanks for writing I look forward to your informative posts because I love knowing whats going on around the world and in the earth.

1
0
()