In the article ¨Pandemic effects on students”(McGraw Hill) I learned that during these hard times of the pandemic there was an emotional effect. This is awful because people had lost their lives due to Covid. With getting Covid people could get depression because they are stuck in the house doing nothing. That could also miss up their mental issues also. They could also get depression by one of their love ones dying from Covid. Something that caught my attention about this article is that it was a big change with this pandemic people had to change the way they live and sorround them selfs with fewer people.

I think this is a sad case because its world wide that the pandemic happend. This is a sad case because more people are coming out with depression and other mental health issues. I hope with the years go by this pandemic could go away and go back to normal so that everybody could be happy. With going back to normal everybody has to get the vacinee so that there wouldnt be no more depression or other mental issues with this pandemic.

If everything goes back to normal would depression and other mental issues would be a problem?

0
()