In the article “The Biden border crisis’ ‘I learned that President Biden took office and there were more than 5.4 million illegal border crossings and at least 1.5 million getaways. 

This horrible situation is mostly about illegal drugs pouring across the border. This was a big part of the text because it showed us how all people are crossed over with drugs now. Another reason is trafficked and forgotten. It talks about how around 300,000 unaccompanied children have been encountered at the border and then placed with sponsors inside the United States.

I think what is happening is that Biden sees all this going on and he doesn’t know what to do.  It must be a horrible feel for those who are crossover and don’t make it. All of the people are trying to cross for a better life and some are cross with drugs or there trafficked.

As I continue to learn about the border crisis, I want to know more about  Biden and how he is going to stop all of this.

0
()