Recently, I read The Art Of Letting Go by Rania Naim.  I appreciated this book. I came across parts where it gets positive, but then it gets sad because I feel like I’ve been in this situation and there are good times and bad times.

On page 51 there is a sad statement: “This is me knowing that I have to let you go. That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other. This is my acceptance that the best things are never straightforward and that I want you to take whatever crooked, twisted path you need to take if it will lead you towards your dreams. This is me knowing that I have to do what’s right. That sometimes the best thing you can do for someone you love is to let them go – to do more, feel more, be more than the person they ever could ever have become by your side. So this is me unclasping my fingers.This is my parting, my reluctance, my heartache and my final gift to you.This is me letting you go.” I can tell in this statement that one of another they were not meant to be together because they always has ups and downs so both of their vibe did not match because having  a relationship is a responsible and  communication is important and understanding because if you don’t have that then what the point of having one which mens probably  it’s not the time to have one and you need to focus on yourself. I recommend thinking twice before taking action because you don’t wanna get hurt and go through that pain.

Naim remarks in the middle of the book that, “Life is the longest thing we’ll ever do, but it also goes by quickly” This is significant because in my opinion it’s important to not go with people that bring negative thoughts. I would go where doors are open and where good luck comes into place.

Naim’s words in describing her decision-making process ring true for me.  She writes, “I think it hit me then. I liked you and I wanted to like you with all my heart because it was easy and it was fun. But I couldn’t. I don’t think I’m ready to make the sacrifice to be in a relationship just yet and maybe he wasn’t either because whatever happened that night, or maybe that morning, we both felt the end was here and we both seemed okay with it.” She is saying that she did not want to go through the pain and arguments so in that case she needed time. I can relate to this, since I’ve been through pain and stressful times like overthinking.

September 12, 2021 4:02 am

Dear Amra,

I am very touched by your post “The art of letting go” because of the emotional tension it has. I think we can all agree that it is hard letting go of someone or something you love.

One sentence that you wrote that stands out for me is: ” That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other.” I think this is emotional and relatable because you sometimes have to make tough decisions so you and the person you love can both be happy. It’s not the easiest thing to do but its the best thing to do.

Thank you for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because your writing can help many people let go of someone they love when they are afraid to do it. Also because you shared so much emotion in your writing.

Lesly

Last edited 1 year ago by Lesly
August 26, 2021 11:18 pm

Dear Amara,
I am very touched by ” the art of letting go” because is very emotional and touching. And it shows people that letting go sometimes is the best option.

One sentence that stood out me is ” That sometimes the best thing you can do for someone you love is to let them go – to do more, feel more, be more than the person they ever could ever have become by your side.” I think this is relatable and important because sometimes you have to make decisions that are best for both of u, and sometimes let it go is is hard, but is the best.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next,because I like how you shared emotion in your piece.

Monica

August 26, 2021 1:41 am

Dear Amara,
I am very touched by “the art of letting go” because it is a very nice and touching piece. It lets people know that it is in fact, okay to let go.

One sentence that stood out to me is “This is me knowing that I have to let you go. That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other.” I think this is relatable and important because many people feel or think they need to stay with a significant other whether it’s personal reasoning or that they don’t want to hurt each other or whatever the reasons are but this piece explains the process of being able to let go. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because this piece really touched some people and is motivational for those who are afraid to let go.
-Jennifer

Last edited 1 year ago by Jennifer G
August 25, 2021 7:54 pm

Dear Amra,

I was impressed by your post ” The art of letting go” because within the storyline you expressed so much emotion and feelings. It shows how people come and go as they please but it’s our choice to whether set them free or keep them close.

One sentence that stood out to me was “That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other.” This stood out to me for one reason the fact that it’s willing to try to stay connected but reconizing that it won’t work out. Knowing that there on the same page of knowing what they want and when they’re ready to let go.

Thank you for your writing, I am looking forward to seeing what you write next because I liked how you shared so much emotion.

From: Kimberly Costilla

August 25, 2021 7:49 pm

Dear, Rania Naim

I am impressed by your book, “The Art Of Letting Go,” because it is impressive how to let go of your fear, of your past, of your mistakes, of your failures. I think it’s impressive how it’s important to not go with people that bring negative thoughts. 

One sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is, “Life is the longest thing we’ll ever do, but it also goes by quickly”. I think this is true because sometimes there’s nothing longer than life. I think that this is impressive too because we don’t wanna spend our life, you know, doing that sort of thing.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because youŕe really good at making the people feel that the author’s with have some emotions.

From: Jesus Junior Rosas

August 25, 2021 6:55 pm

Dear Amra,

I am very Impressed by your post ” The Art Of Letting Go” Because I think it does a great job of explaining what life is really like. People come and Go and you have to decide to keep them close or let them leave.

One sentence that stands out to me is, ” it’s important to not go with people that bring negative thoughts. I would go where doors are open and where good luck comes into place.” this stands out to me because some people come into our lives and they are either put into our life to teach us a lesson or to be a gift to us, and we have to chose to learn the lesson or to keep getting hurt by them. Along with the people who come into our lives to love and help us, we have to chose to keep them close and not to let them go or to treat them poorly, we have to appreciate those people.

Thank you for sharing your writing, I look forward to seeing what you write next because you explain rough topics to explain and i like the way you interprited them.

Nichole Garza

August 25, 2021 6:41 pm

Dear Amra,

I am dazed by your post, “The Art of Letting Go” because you mentioned emotional quotes from the book that made me reflect and contemplate. I felt this way because I related to these quotes personally and I know that many others have as well at some point in their life.

One quote that stood out to me was, “…whatever happened that night, or maybe that morning, we both felt the end was here and we both seemed okay with it.” This stood out to me because sometimes you have no choice but to let go because what was once there, isn’t anymore. Therefore, you’d be holding onto what is essentially nothing which will just cause pain for the long run which is why it is just better to let go.

Thank you for your writing. I will definitely be looking foward to the next because I really enjoyed reading what you had to say about this topic.

August 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Dear Amra,
I am very astonished with your post, “The art of letting go,” because you included quotes that I know a lot of people can connect to. You have managed to let the readers really feel what is going on in this quote as well as make them realize how much they relate to it.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “This is me knowing that I have to do what’s right.” I think this is very eye opening because many people in this situation need to realise that letting go can be the hardest part but greatest door to better beginnings. As well as an opportunity for both people to grow as a person.

Thank you for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because just this one piece already changed my perspective on a certain situation. I hope to come back and learn a new life lesson again.

Sophia Garcia

August 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Dear Amra, 

I am so moved by your post “The art of letting go,” because it is full of so much emotion. I can totally relate to this piece you wrote. 

One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is “ I can tell in this statement that one of another they were not meant to be together because they always has ups and downs so both of their vibe did not match because having  a relationship is a responsible and communication is important and understanding because if you don’t have that then what the point of having one which mens probably  it’s not the time to have one and you need to focus on yourself. “ I think this is a good explanation because it thoroughly explains the quote pulled from the text. By you writing this piece it made me want to purchase the book. 

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because you are very good at making people feel the author’s emotions.

August 25, 2021 6:30 pm

Dear Amra, I am very amazed by your post ¨The Art of Letting Go¨ because you talked about how the ebook expressed sad emotions and happy emotions.

One sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is, ¨ Life is the longest thing we’ll ever do, but it also goes by quickly” I think this sentence is used in such a good way because people say Life is short but when you’re hurting in ways you cant describe life goes by really slow. This statement is very much relatable to many people because a lot of people don’t make it to the end of this long life sometimes it can get very sad and hard for people.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you explained what it was talking about in detail and went into depth. I also like how you went into detail how it relates to you.

August 25, 2021 6:28 pm

Dear Amra, 

I am inspired by your post, The Art of Letting go since I felt motivated to read the book myself. From your understanding, I am able to denote the purpose within the book being for one to not settle upon the things that will bring you pain throughout life because even though it is the longest thing given to us, it still goes by fast.
One sentence that stood out to me was: “That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other”. I think this is emotional because it is able to connect on a personal level with the majority of the audience. That quote from the book made opened the eyes of many about how although you want someone or something to stay in your life, sometimes the best thing that can be done for yourself, is to let go.
Thank you for the time and effort that you put into this post. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I really enjoy hearing your thoughts. It gives me another perspective to view things such as this.

Andrea

August 25, 2021 3:59 pm

Dear Amra,

I am shocked by your post “The Art of Letting Go” because i love the way explain how people come and go and it’s ok if they are not there anymore.

One sentence that stands out to me ““This is me knowing that I have to let you go. That no matter how much I love you or how hard we work at this or how badly we both want each other to be happy, we are never going to be the right partners for each other.” I think this a really relatable fact that there is people that have walked out of my life and i felt like sad but kinda felt relief that they are not messing by my happiest any more.

Thank you for writing this amazing book. I look forward to keep reading your next amazing book.

August 25, 2021 3:43 pm

Dear Amra:

I am flabbergasted by your post The Art of Letting Go because you were able to pull out amazing quotes and add such significance to them. Being able to relate such quotes that hold great depth to yourself is amazing in the road to discovering who you are. Literacy is an amazing way to better understand ourselves.

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is, “I can tell in this statement that one of another they were not meant to be together because they always have ups and downs so both of their vibes did not match because having a relationship is a responsible and communication is important and understanding because if you don’t have that then what the point of having one which means probably it’s not the time to have one and you need to focus on yourself.”. I think this is important because we often hold onto people who are not good for us because we are afraid to see them loving someone else or just afraid of being alone in general. Without realizing it, we can become destructive to ourselves. This is why letting go is not always bad but in some cases, it may be the best thing we could do for both ourselves and the person we’re involved with.

Thank you for writing, I look forward to seeing what you write next because you are a person who speaks of topics that may not come easy for others. Your voice is helpful for those who may find themselves in a similar situation.

Ashley Padilla

Ana
Ana
August 25, 2021 3:16 pm

Dear Amra,

I am fascinated by your post “The Art of Letting Go” because you talked about the things that stood out to you the most from the book, and I feel like many others can relate to what you talked about.

One sentence that stands out to me is: “I think it hit me then. I liked you and I wanted to like you with all my heart because it was easy and it was fun. But I couldn’t. I don’t think I’m ready to make the sacrifice to be in a relationship just yet and maybe he wasn’t either because whatever happened that night, or maybe that morning, we both felt the end was here and we both seemed okay with it.” I think this is a unique yet relatable statement that some of us have experienced before. I have been through a similar situation but have never found the words to describe what it felt like but reading your explanation of what the sentence meant to you made a lot of sense.

Thanks for your writing! I look forward to reading what you write next, maybe we’ll have some other experiences in common.

August 25, 2021 5:20 am

Dear Amra,

I am very hopeful by your post “The art of letting go” because it really taught me to think about the things that I have in my life. I made me think am I struggling or have I been in a situation like this and haven’t realized it?

One sentence you wrote that stood out to me is, ” I can relate to this, since I’ve been through pain and stressful times like overthinking.”, because I have been there at that struggle of the overthinking and the stressing. It also stood out because I felt that I needed to hear it from someone else so that I don’t feel as apart from everyone else.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I really think that me and you are some what alike in a way. It was very helpful to hear from a different person about how hard it is to make these decisions.

Maryjoe Camaquin

15
0
()