So what I learned about this article is that the anthem is played so often at games that it can sometimes seem perfunctory. The history of singing the national anthem before NFL games 1814: Francis Scott Key wrote the Star Spangled Banner, while watching it or hearing it. The stories and analysis delivered to your inbox every week, from now the approve of NFL players kneeling for the anthem to protest police. It’s a tribute to the NFL’s ability to drape itself in the flag that nobody even realizes that the prior to 2009 players being on the field .

What’s happening in this article the song “Lift every Voice and Sing” will be played regularly at American football games this season. The NFL began airing the song, also known as the Black national anthem, as part of its TV broadcasts before games following the worldwide. “Lift Every Voice and Sing” will reportedly be played before all NFL games this season. Of course right-wing media is outraged.

What is considered to be disrespectful to the flag and the national anthem?

0
()