Youth Voices
Youth Voices
That Shakespeare Voice Thou!
/

I chose Act 3, Scene 3 lines 223-233.

I am playing the role of Emilia, wife of Iago, Desdemona’s best friend.

I learned that you need to have a whole lot of patience, to understand the impact of the story and the lines that will be recited. In order to get the right tone, I learned that it’s needed to be said multiple times so it can sound as natural as possible.

I understood how Emilia is feeling towards her husband, I could relate to her emotionally, which is why I chose one of her quotes. I can feel Emilia’s desire to please her husband, to make him happy so he can take notice on Emilia.

Will you create a post like this one? Here's how:

[iframe src="https://www.lrng.org/youth-voices/digital-xp/breathe-life-into-shakespeare-with-your-voice"]

Youth Voices is an open publishing and social networking platform for youth. The site is organized by teachers with support from the National Writing Project. Opinions expressed by writers are their own.  See more About Youth Voices. Terms of Service. Privacy Policy.All work on Youth Voices is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License

Help on Youth Voices
0
()