storm near leafed plants

The article, “Deadly Spring Weather” (McGraw Hill) elaborates on the dangers of this year’s weather within the United States. Some of the weather phenomena can include tornadoes. For example, Texas and Oklahoma have already experienced the severity of tornadoes with winds of around 130 mph. At the moment there has been a total of around 31 tornadoes that have caused the deaths of two people. 

I think that with this having to occur states should come together and continue to help the cities and people who have been hit by these deadly tornadoes. This weather has been responsible for destroying houses, religious establishments, local businesses, and schools. 

How do you think the states of Texas and Oklahoma should handle this situation?

September 26, 2022 4:55 am

Dear Brenda,
I am in disbelief by your post, “Texas and Oklahoma Tornadoes,” because for one I think the dangers of this are extremely hectic and sorrowful. This would be extremely difficult to get by and I never wish to be in this position.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “At the moment there has been a total of around 31 tornadoes that have caused the deaths of two people.” I think this is very sad because this weather is deadly.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I look forward to your future posts and discussions. Thank you for your thoughts.
Natalie

1
0
()