Homegrown terrorism or domestic terrorism is terrorism but coming out of people that are natives to The United States. This includes stuff like the Los Vegas shooting and the many shootings that take place in schools. This is a problem because when you think of terrorism most of us think of not good people that do terrible stuff and it’s not a comforting thought that there are people living among us that want to do harm to innocent people. There are lone wolf homegrown terrorists and groups of them. The lone wolf is the one we think of when we think of like a school shooting which means that they are not connected to a terrorist group. But there are also homegrown terrorist groups like the KKK or neo-Nazi groups. This is a problem for obvious reasons and I know we need to solve it with better gun laws and mental health awareness. If you want to hurt innocent people there is something very obviously mentally wrong with you and I think we could help these people instead of letting something tragic happen.

0
()