In the article, “Driven to Distraction” (from upfront published on March 13, 2017) it explains that texting and driving is one of the most dangerous forms of distracted driving. Teens who text while driving spend 10% of the time outside their lane. That can also live your brain with less cognitive load to focus on driving. When driving you cannot drive safely unless the task of driving has your full attention.

How can you reduce the risk of using your phone while driving?
0
Please leave a feedback on thisx

We all know that is illegal to touch your phone while driving except if you’re handing it to a passenger. Many teens drivers acknowledge the dangers of texting while driving, but some admitted to do it anyway. When cell phone is used while driving, it can sometimes lead to an accident. Millions of crashes each year. More likely to cause a worse accident than drunk driving. To be more safe and to have others safe you should always put your phone out of the sight not in your lap where it’s within easy reach and you can also put your phone on silence so it can’t distract you. Obviously if you need to urgently text pull over park and do it off the road. Remember that always keeping your eyes on the road is very important, not on your phone, as you could be saving lives and not causing accidents.

September 24, 2022 12:24 am

Dear Patricia:

I am impressed by your post, “Teenagers nowadays drive while using the phone,” because it is so well-rounded about how teens now don’t have any self-regard for their actions. Especially when it comes to something as important as driving because being able to drive is a huge responsibility and the teens who text while driving know the consequences but still do it. With this responsibility people, everyday carry their own lives in their own hands, and they also carry others as well. Educating teens about texting and driving isn’t enough, we need to discipline them because if we don’t then who knows what might happen.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: ”Many teens drivers acknowledge the dangers of texting while driving, but some admitted to doing it anyway,” This statement is exactly what the problem with teen drivers, they know about the consequences that might happen a

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to whatever’s next since it might help me complete an assignment.

Angel

Last edited 23 hours ago by Angel
Marcos
September 19, 2022 5:22 am

Dear Patricia,

I am befuddled by your post,”Teenagers nowadays drive while using the phone,” because I agree with this. Although if they continue to do so then it can only be seen as natural selection, such people are going to die sooner or later so if it be by their own stupidity then oh well. I don’t think that those who think their are better to not have to deal with consequences have to face reality, since some truly deserve to feel how utterly meaningless and useless they are.

One sentence that stood out was,”Many teens drivers acknowledge the dangers of texting while driving, but some admitted to do it anyway,” since it truly shows how some do not care, meaning that they do not have any relevance in terms to the usefulness in this world.

Marcos

2
0
()