wind turbines on snowy mountain under clear blue sky during daytime

Fuel cell technology is evolving into a new system of fuel cell technology. That advancement has been advanced to a point where it reduces the amount of pollution it put in the air. But it can help schools but saving money and having up to date systems in the schools which might use a lot more energy. 

Technology has impacted societies around the world but knowing that they are improving that by a lot. Technology has given people a thing of the future by making the internet smaller and can take photos and videos but even though they are improving they are going to have more effects as time goes on.

Matthew
December 5, 2020 8:22 am

Hello Gage,
I am intrigued by your post, “Technology advancement” because of the potential of the future of technology and what possibilities they hold. Pollution is a major problem that humanity as a whole has had trouble dealing with.

Something that stood out to me was: “Fuel cell technology is evolving into a new system of fuel cell technology. That advancement has been advanced to a point where it reduces the amount of pollution it put in the air.” I think the fact you bring up fuel technology is great because you’re right, the capabilities of this technology show future promise, especially as humanity battles pollution. Fuel cells are also convenient as they produce a small amount of noise due to the engineering of their structure.

Thank you for your writing. I’m looking forward to what you write next because it’s awesome seeing that you realize the potential of such technology and how you correlate it with real world issues.

-M. M.

1
0
()