20211201_002255

I believe that teachers have a negative impact on student lives such as bad teachers and toxic environments such as school and or parish. We all know that kids will always remember their favorite teacher or administrator but we all remember that one teacher and or administrator that completely ruined school and had such a negative impact. Now these teachers shouldn’t be teachers and I will explain why I think so.

The reason I say these words is because these teachers in a way made us feel as if we were stuipd as if we felt targeted in a way or were flat out not to usel. We have these teachers that we could never go up to because they made us feel this type of fear of going up to them or such as asking a question and the teachers not really even explaining the sleeves instead of helping they just blow them off. But on top of that teachers don’t care about mental or physical health. Evey teacher as always said that they were a teenager once which is true but i feel like as if being a teenager in there time was different and the way we dealt with things were different we were taught differently 

A statement I found that can help prove that bad teachers affect lives. https://www.brooklynmathtutors.com/the-long-term-effects-of-ineffective-teachers according to this article about how math teacher shows’ that lack willing to teach and and try showed adults in their 30’s and 40’s, were still convinced that they were bad at math due to experiences they had in their formative years. It was too late to change their minds”. This shows the impact I had on students 20- to 30 years out of school that they still don’t believe is good.

January 27, 2022 10:12 pm

Dear Asher,
I am in agreement with you with your post, “Teachers” because I have seen a bad teacher or sub here and there. I agree how they compare themselves in our situation when much time has passed and things are changing every day.

One sentence that you wrote that stands out to me is “one teacher and or administrator that completely ruined school and had such a negative impact”.I think this is very true because I’ve always remembered those experiences vividly.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because I believe you write things that not many would be willing to share. I would like to possibly see maybe your own experiences that you’ve had.

Aaliyah

1
0
()