Talha
April 5, 2024 10:39 pm

This brilliant piece discusses the pervasive impact of systemic racism on urban infrastructure, tracing its roots in historical policies like redlining and discriminatory practices. It highlights how these policies continue to shape the landscape of cities, perpetuating inequality and segregation. Overall you were able to draw the reader in and made some great points. Good job.

Jaden
April 5, 2024 4:03 am

This is a really comprehensive analysis of the article, in my opinion, and it makes a lot of sensible points. I was immediately drawn in and thought this would be a worthwhile read after reading your introductory sentence. Overall, good job.

Nuria
April 3, 2024 1:59 pm

“Initiatives like The 1619 Project shed light on untold stories of resilience and resistance woven into our urban fabric.” Highlighting the importance of revealing buried history really enhanced your analysis. It’s impossible to make a change without having this conversation.

3
0
()