Hi I’m Christina a 9th grader at Life Academy my poem is how i see Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet. This is in the perspective of Love, sadness, but having someone there for you. Hope you enjoy leave comments : )

Love? 

Is that a feeling

A feeling that can feel me up

Up into the clouds where the sun is

Ohh the sun where it’s warm and happy

Happy is where I see your face

Your face like an angel that can’t leave me

An angel like a guardian of my heart  

My heart which only can take so much before it breaks

“CRACK”

but there’s a band aid

Band aid a savior for cuts

Cuts which go deep into my skin

My skin and layer to cover my muscles

My muscles to keep me strong when I’m low

But when I’m low your there

There to set me free from the world

The world which brings me down

Down, Down, Down is where i see the ground

The ground where i look when i’m down

But when i’m down your there

There to fly me back to the sky

Oh the sky, the blue bright sky

Oh clouds please don’t turn brown

Rain, Rain please go away – don’t drown me

Drowning from the words of hate

Hate brings me to faith

But faith brought me to you

C.A

Evelin
December 13, 2018 4:13 am

Dear Christina,
I am very proud of you! Thank you for sharing your powerful poem. One sentence you wrote that stands out to me is was when your wrote “Your face like an angel that can’t leave me
An angel like a guardian of my heart . I think this is very appealing because I like how you compared their faces with an angle. Another sentence that I liked was ¨ My muscles to keep me strong when I’m low¨. This stood out because it shows what you feel at times and I’m sure there’s a lot people who can connect. Overall, I really like the rhyme that your poem had over each other! Thanks for your poem. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you’re a great poet. Hope seeing wonderful poems!

Ulises
December 12, 2018 5:24 pm

Christina Archibald,
Great job on your poem about love I liked the part where you said “my muscles keep me strong when i’m low” that line shows that your strong enough to not go down. Another thing that I liked was when you did a simile on the kline “Happy is where I see your face face like an angel that can’t leave me.An angel like a guardian of my heart”. I think that this was good smile because it showed how they brought you happiness.

Sincerely,Ulises

Maria
December 11, 2018 11:14 pm

Dear Christina, you poem is really nice a really like the title because I thought you was going to write how love is really cute because you tittle name is sunshine but at the end it finish with not being happy ending about love. So theres it comes the similes and metaphors you really did a good job because its interesting and it leaves you like on trying to know more. -Maria

Anahi
December 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Dear Christina,

I like how you included metaphors and similes is your poem I think it shows how you decided to meet all the requirements. I also like how when you said, “Hate brings me to faith but faith brought me to you” I liked this because it showed a lot about emotions and I just appreciate how you explicitly wrote it. I also like who you phrase also your words when trying put all the words together. I really like how you put everything together.

Piper Owsley
December 7, 2018 5:53 pm

Dear Christina

Thank you so much for sharing your poetry. Your poem shows how something goo can come out of anything

I really liked how you put a lot of emotion and thought into your poem

Your poem is a really good interpretation of Romeo and Juliet.

Thank you so much for writing and I look forward to reading your next post.

Piper

10
0
()