In the article “Stuff You Should Know”, I learned about safety across the country about getting the vaccinations on covid. We all know that we have been using masks to protect each other from getting the virus and harming others. I learned that to begin October, all faculty and staff members in the state’s public and private K-12 schools are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Also, the people who do not vaccinate themselves will have to be tested weekly for the safety of others. This will impact approximately 320,000 school teachers, 80k private school employees, and more than 250k support staff as well as school volunteers will have to follow the rules that apply.  

I think that this happening is really huge because at this moment covid is slowly racing back up to more cases each and every day, and we need to start being more careful because I have seen many people stop wearing masks because they are vaccinated and it’s all good but even after the vaccination expires, I think that people will begin to keep their masks off because they think that they are immune to the virus. I think that this is good for schools because currently as we are wearing masks, it is not doing the profficent work to keep every student safe and clear of covid. I believe that this will be very beneficial towards schools and societies.

Would you be for against this new policy?

September 21, 2021 2:12 am

Dear Luis:

I am inspired by your post, “Stuff you should know because it is impressive to know that there are still many people getting covid. I am inspired to get the vaccine in order for me to keep myself safe and others.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “I learned that to begin October, all faculty and staff members in the state’s public and private K-12 schools are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.” I find this new to me because I didn’t know or expect the vaccines to be available for children under the age of 12.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I like how you were able to provide me with new information. I would like you to continue telling me more about the vaccines for children under the age of 12.

Adrian

Last edited 9 months ago by Paul

2
0
()