Jennifer
January 29, 2020 5:13 pm

I agree because this issue is still in process and the library is another way the school has ore protection privately and students have more access to school resources.

Santos Valentin
January 29, 2020 5:10 pm

I honestly believe this would be a amazig idea that can help the back of the yards students rise to the next level because they would have a safe place to go and do work and also hang out to do their work without the worry of not being able to meet at a close and secure.

Yitlali
January 29, 2020 5:06 pm

I agree with this a lot. I am a person who does work during lunch and I would like a place where it is quiet and helpful towards my work. I feel that the media center is an ok place but it does not have the essential books and at times can be rowdy. I support this for not only my education but other students that need this type of atmosphere as well.

Fernando
January 29, 2020 4:20 pm

I support your actions trying to get students access to the library because now during lunch they let us go to the media or to the third floor lounge but one is closed and the others open, or vise versa. During lunch we should be able to go to the library to study and to do work if needed.

Timothy
January 29, 2020 4:16 pm

I support your movement and also believe that the students of BOYCP should have access to their own library.

Aaliyah
January 29, 2020 4:15 pm

I totally agree with you on this. I think it’s unfair that we have the library right here, the resources, even Ms. Baez, yet we can’t use it.

Leslie
June 5, 2019 5:27 pm

This is a great idea, since Dr.Breke already has been wanting to take care of this issue. You guys can work with the people who already been involved. Hopefully this happens soon, it’s a great and amazing idea that can change BOYCP for the better.

7
0
()