October 4, 2021 4:11 am

Dear Owen:
I am intrigued by your post  and images,  “struggles and injustices,” because it is interesting to look at the history of things. It is hard to know that the people who owned the land were given a hard time. They struggled to make a good life for themselves with the little resources they had/still had.

One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “This was one of the most surprising statistics that I came across. It just shows that trauma really is passed down through generations, and the actions of the Colonists still have a resounding impact on the existing Native American Communities. ” I think this is interesting because it gives us a closer look at how the generations of native americans have struggled with this resounding impact. They look back at the trauma.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next,  because it was really nice to learn a bit more about the past struggles of the native americans, and the fights they had over their land
Leah Rodriguez

Fatima
February 1, 2021 6:22 am

Dear Owen:
I am really amazed by your post/images “Struggles and Injustices,” because as I read your phrases but also saw what the images said it was really sad. It is hard to know that in the past it was hard for the people who owned the land to keep up with a good life or enough for them to have the resources they needed.
One sentence you wrote that stands out for me is: “Government agents used alcohol to dupe Natives out of their land” I think this is sad because that is unfair to just decide to get someone out of their land to keep it or to manipulate them.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next because it was really interesting to see and read about some of the situations that have happened in the past with Native American’s land.
Fatima Esparza

Kayla
December 18, 2020 5:54 pm

Hey Owen, I really enjoyed the facts you stated in this text. The pictures you use establish ethos to make the audience feel a connection because of the fact that it is a child in the picture. It might make the audience feel more drawn or empathetic because of how young this child is. I look forward to your next writing because of the evidence you use.

Kayla
December 18, 2020 5:54 pm

Kayla Castillo

4
0
()