– Stress impact major my day to day life through my surroundings because I see or hear most of my friends stressing about school work and that also makes me feel stress .Deadlines are the major stressors I have with my school work like senior papers, essays and all sorts of school related subjects also puts more stress on me and holds me back from doing my work and the stress adds up.

– Something I learned about stressors after watching the stress videos are that mood changes and always getting headaches is a sign of stress.

– Something interesting I found in the video that cause stress is your surroundings I didn’t know that your surroundings can impact a stress level in your life.

– It is important because stressing a lot may cause you  high blood pressure, memory loss and sometimes heart failure so definitely finding a healthier way to live will decrease your level of stress and also increase your ability to feel healthier.

Katie
February 28, 2017 4:59 am

Your post was very interesting and relate-able. With the amount of stress students are put through, I think that schools need to find a way they can help reduce students stress, or find a way to reduce the amount of stress they put on students in the first place.

1
0
()