woman in black long sleeve shirt covering her face with her hands

In the article, “High School Stress” I learned that many students in school are stressed over a load of work and finals. They are extremely affected by the overwhelmedness of school work. It can be a very difficult time for the students. Because often test and many assignments are due almost always on the same day. When student and people in general are stressed it becomes hard to properly function which can be a bad thing. This can even cause less sleep for student because they would stay up late to complete work instead of getting some goods night rest.

Sometimes teachers don’t notice the amount of work they assign and how it affects us students. Keep in mind in school the amount of classes taken are up to 7 possibly more depending on the school district which if we get homework for every class imagine how much work that is for one day. Not to mention studying for test and making sure that our assignments are due before the due date. Personally in school I have stressed a lot which causes overwhelmness and affects students negatively. One sentence that stood out to me was “ Stress could also lead to the body (brain) not working well during the finals.” I totally agree with this because finals is one of the hardest times and when we stress so much personally for me I find it difficult to function during exams. School should develop functional ways for students to reduce stress and help them cope during finals especially or at least lessen the amount of homework.

Do you stress over homework? What do you do to help you reduce stress?

0
()