Dear Future President of the United States,

Hello, New President. Congratulations on being the new president of the country. I am writing this letter to YOU because there is an important issue around the country that is really bothering me.

An important issue that I care about is people around the world should be treated they want to be treated. For example, like child abuse, I really think it should not be something  that people should do because I know there are people out there who gets abuse by their mother or father. I believe that it shouldn’t be a thing and if someone (mom or dad ) does hit their children, then it’s a problem because those kids should be able to speak up for them by calling the cops and telling the truth. 

In the United State today, I could tell someone out there is getting hurt by their parents, like right now. I find it really upsetting for me because I just hate the fact that kids or children are getting hurt, bruises, marks, and maybe they are bleeding from all the stuff they suffer through right now. 

Our communities need help from all this suffering everyone is having. I BELIEVE that we should have a president who will be a leader and help us from child abuse. From all the suffering, that kids are having. I don’t care how old these people are. I just believe that people should be happy with themselves and not be suffering what they are suffering. The government needs to help people be safe from all this abuse people are suffering. I think it’s not fair people are be treated like this.

When you are president, please consider helping people out there who are suffering from child abuse or being sexually abused or anything. I believe people should be treated how they want to be treated.

If you are reading this and you abused someone, would you want to be treated like this?

Joanna

Photo by Key Foster

Xochitl
November 2, 2016 1:45 pm

I agree with your argument very much. Child abuse leaves physical and mental scars on children for all of their lives.

Shelby

I think this issue of child abuse is so important! If you would want the president to intercede, how would you like him/her to go about handling this issue? I think your letter is spot-on, however it may be helpful to include some tips or suggestions so they can better assist/address this issue.

Benny ._.

Wow I’m impressed, your even on the home page

krivera

Dear Joanna,
I really agree with your post and your point of view because you should never be touched in a way that makes you feel bad and I am very glad you brought this topic up. You should keep encouraging other kids out there int he world to speak up if they’re ever getting touched or abused. You are a great role model and I hope many people see your post.

aflores

Dear Joanna
I have a question after reading this. What made you write about this topic?

aflores

Dear Joanna
I had a question after reading this. What made you write about this topic?

Priscilla

Dear Joanna,

I agree because I really hate seeing children at any age getting hit by there parents. I really think this is an important issue and I’m glad you brought it up. Thank you. !-!

Monce

Dear Joanna,
I strongly agree with your point of view. No one deserves to be treated harshly, and to be touched in a way that might even leave a scar 20 years later. Especially get hurt at a very young age, because some will have to go through therapy for years to come, and that’s no fun. There is a lot of factors put at risk when it comes to child abuse, not only for the abuser but most importantly for the child. I hope more people read this post!

13
0
()