group of men playing soccer during daytime

While we still have this dangerous virus sports across the world are still having practices and games. The first sports to have practices and games were the NBA and Soccer. When Soccer was they had to get a test every day before practice or a game. For the NBA they were in a bubble which meant they had to get tested every day and have to stay in a hotel room and they couldn’t go anywhere like to go see their family.

For Soccer they were able to see their family and they were able to go out they weren’t as strict as the NBA. This one NBA player had lied to his coaches and he told them that he was gonna go out and go get wings but instead of doing that he had gone to a club and then he got suspended 3 or 2 games for lying. In Soccer they had players get the virus because they didn’t have strict rules on the players so some players and coaches ended up getting the virus. In Soccer there was this one player who had bought an island for him and family because he didn’t wanna have him and his family to get the virus. For Soccer they still had one of the biggest tournaments in the world called the UEFA Champions League with no fans in attendance. For the NBA hey had the playoffs in the bubble with no fans in attendance as well and they weren’t as exciting as if there were fans.

September 20, 2021 11:58 pm

Dear Zachary, I am impressed with your post, “Sports Played during COVID-19” because you explained how soccer was not treating the pandemic the way it suppose to be treated and its a worldwide sport. One sentence that stand out to me that you wrote is: “Soccer they were able to see their family and they were able to go out they weren’t as strict” I think this is a good way to say that soccer is not as strict with the pandemic. Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you well explained what soccer was doing wrong during the pandemic.

August 25, 2021 7:51 pm

Dear Zachary,
I am well explained about your post “Sports Played During COVID-19” because you are telling that atlethes were seperated from their families in order to play. Being seperated from family during a pandemic can be really hard, especially if you don’t understand what’s going on.
The sentence you wrote that stands out for me is “In Soccer there was this one player who had bought an island for him and family because he didn’t wanna have him and his family to get the virus.” I think this is responsible of him because he is taking care of his family. Definitely, that soccer player did everything on his power to keep his family safe.
Thanks for your writing. I look forwards to seeing what you write next, because I enjoy reading how you explain and express your self to what you are saying. Also, I believe you are into sports, and I enjoy reading about sports because I love playing soccer.
Joshua Aguirre

Last edited 1 month ago by Joshua
August 25, 2021 1:52 am

Dear ¨Sports Played During COVID-19¨ 

I am very interested in your post ¨Sports Played During COVID-19¨ because Covid 19 started and it was a very dangerous virus that was contagious and to think about playing any sports you would think it would spread even faster. Also  you said soccer players were able to do more than soccer players, they went to go see family correct… meaning if a player was to get it COVID-19 through a game they would put their family and teammates endangered.

What stood out to me was that the NBA had very strict rules not letting them go out and on the other hand you had soccer players with the ability to go anywhere. Still with this virus growing rapidly, soccer was still hosting one of the big tournaments in the world.

Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because I love reading about sports, mainly soccer though. Plus its tying in with the worldwide pandemic and its very scary that they were still playing with those dangerous conditions.

Ernesto Monroy

August 24, 2021 9:15 pm

Dear Zachary,
I am impressed with your post, “Sports Played during COVID-19” because you explained how soccer was not treating the pandemic the way it suppose to be treated and its a worldwide sport.
One sentence that stand out to me that you wrote is: “Soccer they were able to see their family and they were able to go out they weren’t as strict” I think this is a good way to say that soccer is not as strict with the pandemic.
Thanks for your writing. I look forward to seeing what you write next, because you well explained what soccer was doing wrong during the pandemic.

Oliver
November 6, 2020 7:07 pm

Dear Zachary,
Your post show that the soccer tournament should be more strict with their players even though they have a check up everyday. This remind me when I go out hooping with my friend with other people.

Steven
November 6, 2020 2:41 am

Dear Zachary,

I like the way you show what people do during outside sports. It shows how they understand what’s happening around the world.

Douglas
November 4, 2020 6:49 pm

Dear Zachary,
I am intrested with your post because i didnt know that soccer players have it more easy for going out and just doing what they want in this pandemic. While the basketball players have it strict and they cant really do much.
One thing you said that stands out for me is: “couldn’t go anywhere like to go see their family” I think this is sad because they would want to see their family and they deserve to see their families cause it might not let them feel so lonely.
Your post reminds me of something that happened to me. One time during the pandemic some of my friends wanted to go out when the government canceled the lockdown and my parents didnt let me and i felt kind of sad cause i wanted to go.

7
0
()