Follow this link to see this comment in the original context.

What I have learned through my research is that essentially, implementing congressional term limits would help reduce corruption in the United States, however, it is also our own faults that we allow this to happen. We choose not to vote out the corrupt senators and representatives. We choose NOT to vote when we probably should. Voting is essentially a term limit. It is our duty as citizens of the United States to vote out congressmen and women that we dislike and vote in new ones. We must be holding them accountable. If we make them feel comfortable in congress they will not do anything or they will do things that they shouldn’t. We need them to work for US and not work for reelection. So in the meantime, we need to educate the citizens of the United States and get them out to VOTE.

https://nowcomment.com/documents/264166