Laila
April 5, 2024 1:53 pm

First off, what first drew my attention when searching for which article to read was your image, as it seemed super funky and weird and just made me feel the need to click and read. When reading and analyzing your writing I think in some parts I’m losing the mark but overall I think you get the main idea across. I do believe if you revised and made the story flow better it would push the point across and make for an even more impactful statement. Why did you decide to analyze this text from a psychological perspective? Good job!

Emanuel
April 4, 2024 8:31 pm

The image is definitely striking and is certainly what caught my attention at first. Other than that, the text itself does get its point across but is a bit bloated in some places and can have some text taken out to make it easier to read. However all in all this was a good read, and I share a lot of opinions in regard to my essay and views on the traffic situation and the infrastructure within Atlanta.

2
0
()