In the article ¨ The Implementation of Social Media in school ¨ (McGraw Hill) I learned that social media could be bad for your mental health and your physical health. people could emotionally hurt themselves by posting pictures or videos. Some examples that were provided were that young people increase the risks of depression and anxiety.

I think this is not fixable unless the teenager doesn’t have a phone. people are going to keep on getting these types of feelings because people think they can say whatever they want behind a screen and if it doesn’t affect them then either they don’t care or want to have fun bullying you because they think it’s all fun and games. What I also think about this situation is that if teenagers didn’t have a phone there wouldn’t be such a huge problem.

If teenagers didn’t have social media would they be living a healthier lifestyle emotionally and mentally?

March 28, 2022 3:29 am

Dear Jeremiah, I am shocked about you post of “social media is bad for the brain” because its hard seeing people and kids suffer what they go through when people bully them through the internet. Its sad how people are suffering from depression and anxiety.

One of your sentence that stood out to me was, ” people are going to keep on getting these types of feelings because people think they can say whatever they want behind a screen and if it doesn’t affect them then either they don’t care or want to have fun bullying you because they think it’s all fun and games”. I think that that’s really sad what they go through, and doesn’t affect the other person.

Thanks for your post Jeremiah. It was really interesting what you have put on your post looking forward to seeing more of your post.I would like for you to contionung of what you have been doing so people can understand,

1
0
()